Risk Radar® Enterprise Software
Pro-Concepts’ Risk Radar Enterprise is a comprehensive, flexible, web based “commercial off-the-shelf” application. Risk Radar Enterprise scalable framework supports an organizational Enterprise Risk Management Software Program as it is adaptable to today’s organizational structure and future organizational re-alignments.
Risk Radar® Enterprise risk management software is approved to be installed on the Navy Marine Corps Internet (NMCI) network; the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) network and the US Army Enterprise Network.
Risk Radar Application
Why Risk Radar Enterprise?
- Empowers managers and provides their teams the visibility they require to proactively identify, analyze, track, control, mitigate and report risk/opportunities.
- Software Encourages pro-active stakeholder involvement, which cultivates a positive risk culture.
- Software Enables cost effective management and communications of cost, schedule, technical/performance risks/opportunities within a common flexible and scalable enterprise framework.
- Software Critical information is captured and managed on one screen.
- Software Intuitive and easy to use, making tracking and reporting risk factors as easy as the push of a button—MS Word reports and MS PowerPoint presentations become automatic.
- Software economical pricing structure delivers a high return on investment in the very first year.
- Software RRE utilizes a comprehensive layout of screens to manage risks across the risk life cycle.
- Software Moves an organization from time consuming spreadsheets to a fully enabled web application supporting strategic organizational goals and objectives.
Risk Radar is a Scalable Enterprise Framework
This tool supports YOUR management and reporting structure.
Your existing team is qualified to install and immediately operate the application. Risk Radar Enterprise is not a large complex system, requiring external installation support or training.
Are you facing the challenge in starting, improving or fine tuning your risk management practices?
Call Pro-Concepts at (757) 637-0440 to discuss your requirements with one of our professionals or for additional information about Risk Radar® Enterprise Risk Software.