Risk Radar® Enterprise Software
Pro-Concepts’ Risk Radar Enterprise is a comprehensive, flexible, web based “commercial off-the-shelf” application. Risk Radar Enterprise scalable framework supports an organizational Enterprise Risk Management Software Program as it is adaptable to today’s organizational structure and future organizational re-alignments.
Risk Radar® Enterprise risk management software is approved to be installed on the Navy Marine Corps Internet (NMCI) network; the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) network and the US Army Enterprise Network.
Risk Radar Application
Why Risk Radar Enterprise?
- Empowers managers and provides their teams the visibility they require to proactively identify, analyze, track, control, mitigate and report risk/opportunities.
- Software Encourages pro-active stakeholder involvement, which cultivates a positive risk culture.
- Software Enables cost effective management and communications of cost, schedule, technical/performance risks/opportunities within a common flexible and scalable enterprise framework.
- Software Critical information is captured and managed on one screen.
- Software Intuitive and easy to use, making tracking and reporting risk factors as easy as the push of a button—MS Word reports and MS PowerPoint presentations become automatic.
- Software economical pricing structure delivers a high return on investment in the very first year.
- Software RRE utilizes a comprehensive layout of screens to manage risks across the risk life cycle.
- Software Moves an organization from time consuming spreadsheets to a fully enabled web application supporting strategic organizational goals and objectives.
Risk Radar Enterprise
A Total Solution Application
- OMB A-123
- NIST 800 Series
- ISO 31000
- ISO 9001-2015
- DAU RMG Requirements
- DOD RIO Management Guide
The fact is they understand the importance of getting the best out
With the many things which should be contained in the research papers, the student must make sure they get each essay helper of their hands .
introduction is meant to provide the reader a summary of why you are writing the article and also to get them interested in what you need to say.
of these authors.
Risk Radar is a Scalable Enterprise Framework
This tool supports YOUR management and reporting structure.
Your existing team is qualified to install and immediately operate the application. Risk Radar Enterprise is not a large complex system, requiring external installation support or training.
Are you facing the challenge in starting, improving or fine tuning your risk management practices?
Call Pro-Concepts at (757) 637-0440 to discuss your requirements with one of our professionals or for additional information about Risk Radar® Enterprise Risk Software.