Position: Account Executive (Inside Software Sales)
Pro-Concepts, LLC, a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business is expanding its sales staff.
We are seeking a full time energetic, self-driven, dedicated individual who will be provided an opportunity to advance their career and deliver meaningful contributions in advancing our Risk Management Services and Product to commercial businesses and government agencies.
The candidate shall have a strong track record selling commodities and technical solutions to C-level, Vice Presidents and Program Managers in large corporations and/or government agencies with a potential long sales cycle.
The Account Executive is charged with introducing and selling the Pro-Concepts Risk Management Services and Product to new and existing clients. A particular focus is on finding and demonstrating strong closing skills on new opportunities. The successful candidate will build strong, long lasting relationships with customers with consultative selling and excellent problem-solving skills. A self-starter who is able to work without supervision managing accounts both effectively and efficiently. An individual capable of providing value added solutions while leveraging internal resources to support customers and the sales goals.
- Conduct direct sales activities including telemarketing, emailing, social media, representing Pro-Concepts to decision makers and clients in the Federal, DoD and Commercial markets.
- Knowledge of current B2B applications (ZOHO, SalesIQ, Sales Navigator, etc.) for generating leads and customer referrals
- Experience producing sales presentation media using PowerPoint, electronic and use of social media, creative writing and presenting before groups
- Existing knowledge and / or the ability to quickly develop increasing knowledge of risk management products and services.
- Provide management with a sales plan on a monthly basis and a weekly review of the sales pipeline
- Consistently achieves results by understanding the customer’s business, empathizing with their problems and setting a plan to meet their needs; tirelessly focuses on building strong relationships with customers by acting on their behalf to meet their requirements; sees partnering with customers as the efficient method to reach personal career goals
- Applies knowledge of company strategy, customer trends, and competitor strengths/weaknesses to create or implement value-added solutions
- Seeks customer feedback regularly to verify satisfaction and uncover minor issues which could escalate if left unattended; solicits suggestions for continuous improvement and demonstrates personal attention to the customer even when there is no problem
- Track record of at least 3 years of complex business to business sales experience with an emphasis on selling solutions to leading corporations
- Expert skills in using the suite of MS Office Products, CRM, and Constant Contact
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
- Proven experience in developing a robust pipeline supporting sales goals
- Demonstrated success meeting and/or exceeding quota by establishing and closing on new accounts
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must be flexible and able to learn new Risk Management skills/technologies quickly
- Must be able to understand and articulate business challenges based on experiences
- Evidence of career growth via promotion or increased responsibility
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Sales or Information Systems
Work location: Virginia Beach, Virginia Office
Start Date: Position open until filled.
References: Three professional business references
Compensation: Dependent on documented experience and references. Position is heavily commission based.
Veteran Hiring Preference.
Citizenship: US Citizens only
To Apply: Please a send cover letter, resume, references and evidence of reaching sales goals to info@ProConceptsllc.com