Risk Radar® Enterprise
Solutions For An Effective Risk Management Program
What Value-Added Benefits Will RRE Provide?
- Extremely Affordable Providing a High 1st Year Return on Investment
- Designed to Support and Adapt to the Enterprise Organizational Structure
- RRE use Encourages Real-Time Proactive Risk Communication
- Unquestionable Data Integrity – Elimination of Deathly Spreadsheets
- Controlled Accessibility Based on User-Defined Roles and Permissions
- Cost Savings With Concurrent User Licensing – Unlimited User names
- Integration With SharePoint Environment – Using MS SQL Database
- Exportable Data Functions to MS Excel and MS Project
- Follows and Complies With Industry Standards
- Time Saving and Dynamic MS Word and PowerPoint Reports and Dashboards
- No External Vendor Support Required
Risk are identified and managed at each level and communicated across and between all levels by presenting an integrated pro-active flow of information.
What is Risk Radar® Enterprise (RRE)?
- RRE is an intuitive web application for enterprise-wide, program, and/or project Risk Management that adheres to industry standards.
- It enables effective management and communication of project Cost, Schedule, Technical and Performance Risk within a common, flexible and scalable enterprise framework.
- RRE gives managers and their teams the real-time visibility and open communication they need throughout their activities to proactively Identify, Analyze, Track, Control, Mitigate, and Report risk.
Effectively Manage Risks at Their Earliest Stage
- Promotes Real-Time Visibility and Proactive Communication of Risks Throughout Any Size Organization
- Provides Multiple View Points Throughout the Organization – Corporate to Individual Project Level
- Supports the Complete Risk History Life Cycle From Identification to Retirement
- Cross Reference Associations Among Projects, Risks, and User-Defined Fields
Follows and Supports Industry Standards
- ISO 31000 Risk Management – Principles and Guidelines, and ISO 9001:2015 QMS Section 6
- PMBOK Guide and NIST Standards for Risk Management
- COSO Framework, SEI CMMI Level 3 Process Area, and OMB A-123 ERM Requirements
Call Pro Concepts for additional information about Enterprise Risk Management
Enterprise Risk Management
Pro-Concepts’ Risk Radar® Enterprise (RRE), a scalable COTS web based enterprise risk management application to support one’s geographically discrete operation centers and unique strategic lines of business. Risk Radar Enterprise provides each line of business, their distinct programs and projects in an extremely affordable, secure, scalable, and robust application to support internal and external program areas. Additionally, a Risk Radar Enterprise installation provides intangible benefits such as establishing common risk identification, analysis, management and reporting across the enterprise within a core lexicon; promoting pro-active communication among and across entities thus increasing risk awareness; providing an affordable and intuitive application requiring minimum organic training resources; installation requirements leverage already installed corporate infrastructure eliminating capital planning and expenditures and is adaptable to the various lines of business.