Risk Management Training
Years of experience show that a formal risk management program is only as effective as the trained personnel involved and their commitment to the organizations’ strategic and operational objectives.
- Examine the cultural and management impediments that prevent pro-active risk communication.
- Provide a framework for understanding the approach to identify, analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
- Promote risk training for all stakeholders consisting of individuals, management teams, suppliers, developers, integrators, and customers – all supporting the business goals and objectives
The course sessions address the following topic areas:
1 – Course Introduction and
Risk Management Overview
2 – Cultural Concerns
3 – Risk Management Policy &
4 – Risk Coordinator
5 – Risk Management Planning
6 – Risk Identification
7 – Risk Analysis
8 – Track & Report Risk
9 – Identify Risk Mitigation Strategies
10 – Risk Reserve
11 – Continuous Risk Management
12 – Introduction to Risk Radar®
13 – Course Summary
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of formal Risk Management in ensuring successful project completion
- Know how to identify and mitigate risks during Program Life Cycle
- Identify how the collection of data and metrics are used in Risk Management
- Describe how to overcome cultural resistance to formal Risk Management
- Understand how Risk Radar supports a continuous risk management program
Risk Management Training
The Risk Management Training 101 workshop showcases that a formal risk management program is only as effective as the trained personnel involved and their commitment to the organizations’ strategic and operational objectives. Discussions will examine the cultural and management impediments that prevent pro-active risk communication. A methodology to identify, analyze, manage and mitigate risks is presented and reinforced during the Risk Radar Enterprise training. Risk Management involves all stakeholders consisting of individuals, management teams, suppliers, developers, integrator’s, and customers – all supporting the business goals and objectives.
Risk Radar Enterprise Workshop
Understanding the importance of formal Risk Management Program supports achieving successful program/project completions.The Risk Radar Enterprise workshop presents an overview of concepts, functions and capability. The workshop provides attendees the ability to identify and analyze program uncertainties (negative) or opportunities (positive). The discussion will lead attendees in developing mitigation (treatment) approaches towards reducing the identified risk to an acceptable level. Attendees will learn that risk management, in particular risk identification, is not a stovepipe activity but one that engages the whole organization and not a one-time event. No one is exempt from risk management activities including purchasing, facilities, testing, and of course other engineering activities to name a few.
For more information about Risk Management Training call Pro Concepts Risk Management Experts.