Are you facing the challenge in starting, improving or fine tuning your risk management practices?
Call Pro-Concepts at (757) 637-0440 to discuss your requirements with one of our professionals.
Risk Management Practices
- Program Risk Assessments
- Policy, Plan & Process Development
- Risk Management Training
- Risk Review Board Support
- Monitoring & Consulting
- Risk Radar Implementation
- Risk Radar Enterprise Training
Learn the secret of sleeping well at night. Know and manage your risks.
Pro-Concepts provides comprehensive Risk Management Services which allow organizational stakeholders to focus on the pursuit of business goals and objectives, while promoting a pro-active culture based on a formal risk management process.
Our clients will realize immediate benefits by implementing Pro-Concepts’ continuous enterprise risk management program:
- Corporate Sponsorship Advocate
- Defined Processes & Procedures
- Proactive Communication Among All Stakeholders
- Real-time Visibility Into Risks & Opportunities
- Continuous Assessment Treatment of Risk to Reduce Schedule, Cost and Performance Impacts
- Risk Radar Enterprise Training & Risk Management Training
Pro-Concepts provides Project Management support in a number of ways, including expert hands-on consulting and mentoring, plan and process development, on-site staffing support, and specialized training.
Pro-Concepts’ staff assists clients with developing and implementing an Enterprise Risk Management Policy and Plan from existing policies, procedures, and processes. The Enterprise Risk Management Plan incorporates inputs from recognized industry standards, guidance, policies, procedures, and processes for performing periodic risk identification sessions, risk reporting, risk analysis, risk tracking, risk management, and risk mitigation. The plan will identify and recommend the establishment of project specific risk evaluation criteria for cost, schedule and performance impacts. Identify risk exposure thresholds and associated management review tripwires. The Plan will be developed to allow adaption and tailoring for all project sites as required.