Pro-Concepts: Register Now for AFERM’s 13th Annual ERM Summit Training Event!
Bring ERM into focus! Please join AFERM at the 2020 Virtual Summit Training on Thursday, September 10, 2020. The case for risk management has never been clearer with the impacts of COVID-19 on all aspects of business and life. We’ve all become familiar with new terms like Skype, Zoom, face masks, and social distancing that impact how we do business. How we adapt now will transform the use of enterprise risk management moving into the future. This year’s theme is “Creating a Clear 20/20 ERM Vision to Take on Tomorrow’s Risks.”
AFERM will bring together experts from across the profession within federal, state, and local governments and at not-for-profit organizations to share their vision of the future of enterprise risk management! During this year’s Virtual Summit Training, AFERM will encourage dialogue on topics such as:
• How COVID-19 has changed the way we manage risks
• Making the case for the value of risk management
• How agency officials have incorporated ERM into their COVID-19 response
• How we expect ERM and business practices to change in adapting to our new normal
• Using ERM to develop a clear and compelling vision to shape a better tomorrow
The 2020 AFERM Virtual Summit Training will feature the latest ideas, technologies, and practices to foster a dialogue around their adoption. Virtual plenary speakers, breakout sessions, and digital demonstrations will share cutting-edge ERM practice developments.
Pro Concepts: Register Now for the Early Bird Rates
Click here for pricing and registration information.
* Early Bird Registration Period: Now – Aug 17; Regular Registration Period: Aug 18 – Sept 10